24 Aug Ep 4 – Ken Seidl – “Using Samples to Sell” and “Speeding Up the Sales Cycle”
With the fourth episode of the Shirt Lab Answer Series podcast, guest Ken Seidl and Marshall Atkinson answer two listener questions: “Using Samples to Sell” and “Speeding up the Sales Cycle”.
In this Episode Ken and Marshall will discuss:
- What is the biggest impact you can make with samples?
- What type of sample is best for different types of sales?
- How do you get a logo for a sample, if you haven’t sold the order yet?
- What’s the first thing you need to do to speed up the sale?
- How does the client’s budget come into play?
- The importance of planning and speedy closing.
- The difference between giving and receiving and how that affects the sales close.
- What should you always be doing?
For more information about Ken Seidl, visit his webpage here.
Get on our mailing list! Click here!