14 Sep EP7 Jay Busselle on “How Art Affects Sales” and “Putting Pricing On Your Website”
In the seventh episode of the Shirt Lab Answer Series podcast, guest Jay Busselle and Marshall Atkinson answer two listener questions: “How Art Affects Sales” and “Putting Pricing On Your Website”.
In this Episode Jay and Marshall will discuss:
- How do you not compete solely on price?
- What to do when someone has better pricing.
- How a great graphic artist can take your sales to better levels.
- What else a great artist can do for your shop besides design shirt art.
- Great tips with a “before” and “after” idea.
- How to keep up with that “automatic shop down the road”?
- Should I put my shop’s pricing on my website?
- Why people don’t choose you for your pricing grid.
- The ‘Hamburger Story” and how that relates to your shop.
Got your ticket to Shirt Lab yet? Grab one here!Buy a Shirt Lab Ticket