02 Nov Ep14 Erich Campbell on “Small Shop Marketing” and “Procrastination”
In the fourteenth episode of the Shirt Lab Answer Series podcast, guest Erich Campbell and Marshall Atkinson answer two listener questions: “Small Shop Marketing” and “Procrastination”.
In this Episode, Erich and Marshall will discuss:
- Should you be worried that a good sales and marketing program will overwhelm your small shop with business?
- How can contract decorators help?
- Think about the worst case scenario – how do you handle when you are flooded with work?
- How can you take the fear out of being busy?
- When is the perfect time to contract a job out?
- “The proof of the pudding is in the eating”
- How to keep the customer experience and maintain that personal feeling?
- Should you limit your market?
- How does the scope of your marketing plan or offer affect your schedule?
- Can you limit the exposure and risk for your work you take?
- How can you use an event as a niche?
- How can you add to your revenue without adding new customers?
- How do you handle procrastination?
- Can prioritization help?
- Should you elevate and delegate?
Get on our mailing list! Click here!