16 Nov Ep16 Mike Chong on “Marketing Presentation Styles” and “Marketing Dollars”
Guest Mike Chong and Shirt Lab founders Tom Rauen and Marshall Atkinson discuss two listener-supplied questions on “Marketing Presentation Styles” and “Marketing Dollars”.
In this Episode, Mike, Tom, and Marshall will discuss:
- How to be brave and try new things
- Mike’s thoughts on search marketing.
- Find out what’s “sticky”.
- How can you do email marketing better?
- Mike’s thoughts on testing marketing ideas.
- How to create videos on how customers are using products.
- Go with what you are great at doing, don’t worry about doing things like everyone else.
- How to use general accounting principles for marketing budgeting?
- How to use ROI to determine what to do financially with marketing?
- What’s important with marketing dollar spend?
- How to track marketing spend?
- Do marketing campaigns so you can track.