07 Dec Ep 19 Mark Coudray “Difference Between a Manager and a Leader”
Guest Mark Coudray and Shirt Lab founder Marshall Atkinson discuss the “Difference Between a Manager and a Leader”
In this Episode, Mark and Marshall will discuss:
- Should managers be leaders?
- What is the definition of a leader?
- What is the definition of a manager?
- What is the ideal management scenario?
- What’s wrong with managers trying to lead?
- How does a person with problem-solving skills fit in?
- What’s the difference between a CEO and an Owner-Manager?
- What’s the difference between vision and application?
- Do you want supervisors doing their own thing?
- What’s up with tribal knowledge?
- What happens when you only have one key person with the knowledge?
- How can you find the right person to lead?
- What is the importance of following SOP’s?
- What’s wrong with random acts of improvement?
- How can you implement the best process for change?