30 Nov Ep 18 Greg Kitson on “Contract Shop Lead Gen” and “Marketing Niches”
Guest Greg Kitson and Shirt Lab founders Tom Rauen and Marshall Atkinson discuss two listener-supplied questions on “Contract Shop Lead Gen” and “Marketing Niches”.
In this Episode, Greg, Tom, and Marshall will discuss:
- How not to be content with what you are doing if you are a contract printer
- Tips on Lead Generation for contract printers.
- How to identify best potential customers.
- Can market research help you? Some tips.
- How to use company stores to your advantage.
- How direct to consumer is different than contract printing market.
- Can you create your own market?
- Discussion on retail branding and a new line.
- Know your niche.
- How people and language can help you with your niche.
- Creating products that service a niche.
- Some niche ideas and how to market.
- Taking things the next step further.
- Find what you are passionate about and use that as a niche.
Get on our mailing list! Click here!