28 Sep EP9 Chris Bernat on “Top 5 KPIs” and “Multiple Price Lists”
In the ninth episode of the Shirt Lab Answer Series podcast, guest Chris Bernat and Marshall Atkinson answer two listener questions: “Salesperson Compensation” and “One Person Biz Marketing”.
In this Episode, Chris and Marshall will discuss:
- What does KPI stand for?
- Are all businesses using the same KPIs?
- Should you use your Error Rate?
- What is a good percentage for Error Rate?
- What customer-facing metrics should you use?
- Could you use production metrics?
- What metrics can you get from Amazon if you sell on that platform?
- How to use end-consumer feedback?
- What future KPIs should you use?
- Price lists for custom printing and one for contract printing?
- How do you change pricing on a customer when you need to increase?
Get on our mailing list! Click here!
Got your ticket to Shirt Lab yet? Grab one here!Buy a Shirt Lab Ticket