05 Oct Ep10 Brett Bowden on “Staffing for Growth” and “Lowballing for Work”
In the tenth episode of the Shirt Lab Answer Series podcast, guest Brett Bowden, and Shirt Lab founders Tom Rauen and Marshall Atkinson answer two listener questions: “Staffing for Growth” and “Lowballing for Work”.
In this Episode, Brett, Tom, and Marshall will discuss:
- When should you outsource?
- What is going to sustain growth?
- When should I invest in growing my business?
- Timing on hiring new staff members.
- Learn to replace yourself.
- When should you split your time selling and printing?
- The importance of knowing your capacity.
- What percentage should one customer be in business total?
- How company culture matters for growth.
- Should you lowball to get jobs?
- What type of shop do you want to be?
- What happens if you are “too cheap” with your pricing?
Get on our mailing list! Click here!